The all-new 3M™ Versaflo™ M-300 Series Helmets are lightweight, compact and well-balanced and offer integrated protection from a range of respiratory, head, eye, face and hearing hazards.
M-306 features a comfortable faceseal for construction, chemical applications and heavy industry.
Fabric material: polyurethane coated polyamide.
M-307 features a flame resistant faceseal for applications with hot particles.
Fabric material: flame resistant polyester
Modern, Well Balanced
• Comfortable Design
• Lightweight, with excellent balance.
• Fully-adjustable suspension that includes textile straps for optimal fit and weight distribution.
• A deflector allows users to direct the airflow inside the headtop for increased control and comfort.
• A new visor design combines excellent peripheral and downward vision with good optical clarity.
• Coated visors provide added chemical and scratch resistance.
Easy To Maintain
• Many parts are common to all M-Series headtops, meaning reduced inventories and downtime.
• Spare parts and accessories are quick and easy to replace; for example, visors easily slide into place and are secured with a quick snap of a button.
• To suit a wide range of needs, industries and applications, the Versaflo M-Series headtops offer faceseals and shrouds in various fabrics.
• Accessories include ear-muffs, peel-off’s, head covers and a chin strap.